6 5 17
- Virtual Tour
- Gulf Front
- Covered Porch
- Private Boardwalk
- Fully-Equipped Kitchen
- Laundry Room
- Lines/Towels provided
- Ample Parking
- On-site check in
Beach Stop 2 is a 6 bedroom, beach front house located in Gulf Shores, Alabama, just off Fort Morgan Road. This beautiful house sits directly on the white, sandy beaches of the Gulf of Mexico, offering the most gorgeous views and the easiest beach and water access. Guests will enjoy both the upstairs deck and downstairs deck with a hammock to entertain or relax to the sounds and views of the Gulf. The inside of the house is gorgeously decorated in beach-chic and is so cozy- you'll never want to leave. However, it will be hard to stay inside for too long when the white sand and turquoise waters are literally in your back yard!
After an amazing day in the sun, whether you're relaxing, adventuring, or a mix of both, you'll be ready for comfortable accommodations to wind down at the end of the day! Beach Stop offers exactly what you'll need: a cozy living room with a flat screen TV and ample seating, a dining area perfect for sit-down meals, and a state of the art kitchen, fully equipped for all of your chef needs! The best part of all of these areas is of course, the stunning beach view.
All 6 of your bedrooms were designed for your comfort and luxury, with more beach views to complement it from 4 of them. 3 of your bedrooms provide King beds, 1 provides both a King bed and a twin sleeper, another provides a King bed and a twin sleeper with another twin sleeper in the closet, and finally there is the smaller bedroom with a full bed. The total sleeping capacity of this house is 17 guests.
Come soak up the sun at Beach Stop and book today!
Bedroom 1 - King
Bedroom 2 - King, Twin Sleeper
Bedroom 3 - King, Twin Sleeper, Twin in closet
Bedroom 4 - King
Bedroom 5 - King
Bedroom 6 (small bedroom) - Full
Living Room - Sleeper Sofa
Total Sleeping Capacity of 17
- Reservations must be a minimum of seven nights during peak season, certain holidays, and special annual events, such as spring break and fall break.
- No Pets
- No Smoking
- Must be at least 25 years old to rent this property
EVENT POLICY- If a property is used for an event, an event fee of $1,500 for additional usage and wear and tear will be added to the normal rental rate. Guest is responsible for informing Prickett Properties, LLC of any events that will be taken place during their stay. The following conditions apply:
- Any gathering over the occupancy limits of the property must receive prior approval from the Owner.
- No more than 50 persons may be on the property for the event and no more than the normal occupancy limit may be
in the property at all other times.
- The event must take place outside the home.
- If you contract an outside company to facilitate your event, they must be bonded and insured.
- There must be a plan for adequate sewage and sewage removal on site. (portable chemical toilets).
- A plan for extra trash/garbage removal from site.
- A plan for parking and shuttle service, if needed.
- A plan in the event of inclement weather. If it is discovered that a wedding or other similar event is or has occurred while under this lease agreement, and on which no event fee was paid, the tenant shall be required to pay such fee and pay an additional penalty of $250.00 for such infraction.
6720 Beach Shore Drive
Fort Morgan, AL 36542