Yassy House8 BR
8 7.5 24
- Gulf Front
- Virtual Tour
- Gulf Front
- Elevator (first 2 floors)
- Full Kitchen with Stainless Appliances
- Multiple Rooms with Balcony Access
- Private Pool (HEATED WITH FEE)
- Ample parking
- Washer/Dryer x2
- Towels/Linens Provided
- Private Boardwalk Beach Access
Yassy House is a newly constructed, beach front house that sits directly on the white sand of Gulf Shores! With 8 bedrooms and 7.5 bathrooms, this house accomodates up to 24 guests. Enjoy the private pool and deck that overlook the Gulf of Mexico! Another great amenity at this house is the elevator that goes from underneath the home up to the first and second stories of the home (not the 3rd story).
The views from Yassy House's the pool deck, second floor balcony, and gulf-facing windows are unforgettable, but you'll be itching to head right down to the beach on your private boardwalk! The possibilities are endless on the beach: tan, relax, swim, pass a frisbee, read a book... anything you desire! Once you're ready to rest at the end of the day, Yassy house provides everything you'll need and more.
Enjoy the open floor plan living space with the large living room, spacious dining area, and state of the art kitchen. The living room offers 2 sleeper sofas for extra sleeping space. Head upstairs for your luxurious accommodations in 8 bedrooms. The second floor contains 3 bedrooms with King beds and private bathrooms. Two of these have gulf-facing balcony access! The third floor has 3 more King bedrooms with private bathrooms, two of which also have gulf-facing windows. Bedroom 7 contains 2 sets of twin over twin bunks, and bedroom 8 contains a queen bed and a twin over twin bunk.
With ideal beachfront location, close proximity to downtown Gulf Shores, luxurious accommodations, and a private pool, this house will make the perfect beach house for your next beach getaway. Bring the whole family or lots of friends, Yassy House is ready for you!
Large open living room with 2 sleeper sofas
Bedroom 1: King bed with private bathroom and balcony access
Bedroom 2: King bed with private bathroom and balcony access
Bedroom 3: King bed with private bathroom
Bedroom 4: King bed with private bathroom and gulf facing windows
Bedroom 5: King bed with private bathroom and gulf facing windows
Bedroom 6: King bed with private bathroom
Bedroom 7: Queen bed and twin over twin bunk with bathroom access
Bedroom 8: Two twin over twin bunks with bathroom access
Sleeps up to 24
*** Reservations must be a minimum of seven nights during peak season, certain holidays, and special annual events, such as spring break and fall break.***
*** No Smoking ***
*** No Pets ***
*** Must be at least 25 years old to rent this property ***
***If a property is used for an event, an event fee of $1,500 for additional usage and wear and tear will be added to the normal rental rate. Guest is responsible for informing Prickett Properties, LLC of any events that will be taking place during their stay. The following conditions apply:
- You are responsible for contacting the City of Gulf Shores to obtain and purchase a permit for weddings inside city limits.
- Any gathering over the occupancy limits of the property must receive prior approval from the Owner.
- No more than 50 persons may be on the property for the event and no more than the normal occupancy limit may be in the property at all other times.
- The event must take place outside the home.
- If you contract an outside company to facilitate your event, they must be bonded and insured.
- There must be a plan for adequate sewage and sewage removal on site. (portable chemical toilets).
- A plan for extra trash/garbage removal from site.
- A plan for parking and shuttle service, if needed.
- A plan in the event of inclement weather.
***If it is discovered that a wedding or other similar event is or has occurred while under this lease agreement, and on which no event fee was paid, the tenant shall be required to pay such fee and pay an additional penalty of $250.00 for such infraction.
1767 West Beach Blvd.
Gulf Shores, AL 36542