*** Reservations must be a minimum of seven nights during peak season, certain holidays, and special annual events, such as spring break and fall break.***
*** No Smoking ***
*** From March 1, 2019 to April 30, 2019, both halves of Sandy Feat MUST BE RENTED TOGETHER ***
*** From May 1st to August 10th, 2019, both halves of Sandy Feat MUST BE RENTED TOGETHER ***
*** We sometimes make exceptions, so please call us to rent just one side OR RESERVATION WILL BE CANCELLED. ***
*** Must be at least 25 years old to rent this property ***
EVENT POLICY- If a property is used for an event, an event fee of $1,500 for additional usage and wear and tear will be added to the normal rental rate. Guest is responsible for informing Prickett Properties, LLC of any events that will be taken place during their stay. The following conditions apply:
-On top of the $1,500 (that goes to the owner of the home), you will also have to pay a $2,500 fee to the Dunes Association for any events taking place in this neighborhood. (Palms Beach House and Sandy Feat Beach House)
- Any gathering over the occupancy limits of the property must receive prior approval from the Owner.
- No more than 50 persons may be on the property for the event and no more than the normal occupancy limit may be in the property at all other times.
- The event must take place outside the home.
- If you contract an outside company to facilitate your event, they must be bonded and insured.
- There must be a plan for adequate sewage and sewage removal on site. (portable chemical toilets).
- A plan for extra trash/garbage removal from site.
- A plan for parking and shuttle service, if needed.
- A plan in the event of inclement weather. If it is discovered that a wedding or other similar event is or has occurred while under this lease agreement, and on which no event fee was paid, the tenant shall be required to pay such fee and pay an additional penalty of $250.00 for such infraction.