5 Bed / 4 Bath - Sleeps 14
*** Updated Photos & Virtual Tour Coming Soon ***
Sit back, relax and have a laugh watching the dolphins at one of our newest listings, Laughing Dolphin! This newly renovated 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom house will be sure to help you have a great vacation. The newly furnished living room and updated kitchen along with an open floor plan with ample seating is perfect for gathering and entertaining with friends and family. Feel free to use the updated kitchen for meal creation or drive a couple miles into downtown Gulf Shores and let others create a meal for you at one of the many great restaurants. Make use of the WiFi or cable to further your creativity to find more activities for making memorable moments.
Once you are done for the day, the new beds and bedding in one of the five bedrooms is sure to help give you much needed rest. With 2 bedrooms with a King bed, 1 single Queen bedroom, and 2 bedrooms with 2 Queens, you are sure to find a place for rest for your whole group. Once you wake, feel free to go out on one of the two porches available to check for the dolphins again while you get some sun or enjoy a cocktail. Get some shade under the house while you grill out or cool off. You should also make your way down to our beautiful white sand beach to walk along the water's edge looking for seashells or just to take in the refreshing sea breeze. So, whatever your whim, a great gulf coast adventure, or a relaxing, fun vacation, or both, you'll be glad you treated yourself to a stay at the Laughing Dolphin Beach House!
Master Bedroom - King
Bedroom 2 - King
Bedroom 3 - Queen
Bedroom 4 - 2 Queens
Bedroom 5 - 2 Queens
Total Sleeping Capacity of 14
*** Reservations must be a minimum of seven nights during peak season, certain holidays, and special annual events, such as spring break and fall break.***
*** No Pets ***
*** No Smoking ***
*** Must be at least 25 years old to rent this property ***
***If a property is used for an event, an event fee of $1,500 for additional usage and wear and tear will be added to the normal rental rate. Guest is responsible for informing Prickett Properties, LLC of any events that will be taking place during their stay. The following conditions apply:
- Any gathering over the occupancy limits of the property must receive prior approval from the Owner.
- No more than 50 persons may be on the property for the event and no more than the normal occupancy limit may be in the property at all other times.
- The event must take place outside the home.
- If you contract an outside company to facilitate your event, they must be bonded and insured.
- There must be a plan for adequate sewage and sewage removal on site. (portable chemical toilets).
- A plan for extra trash/garbage removal from site.
- A plan for parking and shuttle service, if needed.
- A plan in the event of inclement weather.
***If it is discovered that a wedding or other similar event is or has occurred while under this lease agreement, and on which no event fee was paid, the tenant shall be required to pay such fee and pay an additional penalty of $250.00 for such infraction.