4 Bed / 3 Bath - Sleeps 11
Located on a quiet section of West Beach Blvd with a more private stretch of beach is newly listed...By the C! Traditional design and furnishings supply comfort and elegance throughout the 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home. Plantation shutters along with zoned heating/cooling for each floor are only some of the upgrades that have been added with more to come. The amazing Gulf front home features a well stocked kitchen with upgraded cookware and two refrigerators along with counter seating around the granite island. For even more ease of entertainment, a card table and chairs for games and/or extra seating is available also.
For a relaxing end to your day, the master suite has a jetted soaking tub with sunset views & a private deck off of it with beautiful beach views. All the bedrooms have luxury linens and bedding including new mattresses. Lots of outdoor furniture for outdoor entertaining is supplied as well as a gas grill and outdoor dining table. While you are enjoying the fabulous views over the dunes, feel free to make use of any of the beach toys, chairs and floats supplied. Once you are done, enjoy a nice refreshing outdoor shower with hot and cold water! Plenty of parking is available off street as well as under the house making By the C the place to be for your beach vaction needs!
Master - King + Twin Day Bed w/ Private Bath (Second Floor)
Guest Bedroom 1 - King Bed w/hallway bath (Main Floor)
Guest Bedroom 2 - Queen Bed with pull out Trundle & Twin Bed (Second Floor)
Guest Bedroom 3 - 3 Twin Beds (Second FLoor)
*Guest Bedroom 2 & 3 share a Full Bath
Sleeps up to 11
*** Reservations must be a minimum of seven nights during peak season, certain holidays, and special annual events, such as spring break and fall break.***
*** No Pets ***
*** No Smoking ***
*** Must be at least 25 years old to rent this property ***
**If a property is used for an event, an event fee of $1,500 for additional usage and wear and tear will be added to the normal rental rate. Guest is responsible for informing Prickett Properties, LLC of any events that will be taking place during their stay. The following conditions apply:
- You are responsible for contacting the City of Gulf Shores to obtain and purchase a permit for weddings inside city limits.
- Any gathering over the occupancy limits of the property must receive prior approval from the Owner.
- No more than 50 persons may be on the property for the event and no more than the normal occupancy limit may be in the property at all other times.
- The event must take place outside the home.
- If you contract an outside company to facilitate your event, they must be bonded and insured.
- There must be a plan for adequate sewage and sewage removal on site. (portable chemical toilets).
- A plan for extra trash/garbage removal from site.
- A plan for parking and shuttle service, if needed.
- A plan in the event of inclement weather.
***If it is discovered that a wedding or other similar event is or has occurred while under this lease agreement, and on which no event fee was paid, the tenant shall be required to pay such fee and pay an additional penalty of $250.00 for such infraction.