5 Bed / 3 Bath - Sleeps 13
Welcome to one of our newest listings....Rivage Beach Home! This luxurious 5 bedroom house sits directly on the white sandy beaches of Gulf Shores and overlooks the beautiful waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Located in a highly desired area on West Beach Blvd, Rivage sits less than 5 miles from downtown Gulf Shores. The 3,500 SF home was custom built with luxury in mind and can be seen in every detail. Once you pull into the circular driveway, the garage on the left is available for guests. The entrance to the home is on the ground floor. Once you walk into the foyer, you will be greeted by the spiral staircase which takes you up to the 2 floors of living space. On the first floor living area, there are 3 bedrooms, 1 full bath, the living room, and the dining room/kitchen area. There is a King Bedroom and the other two are Queens on this floor. The living room has 20 foot celings and offers amazing views of the beach through the double windows. Next to the living room is the dining room and kitchen area. The covered balcony is directly off of the dining area. On the top floor are 2 large bedrooms. Each has its own private bath and King bed.
Master Bedroom (2nd floor) - King w/ private bath and balcony
Bonus Room Off of Master - Twin over Full Bunk
Guest Bedroom 1 (2nd Floor) - King w/private bathroom
Guest Bedroom 2 (1st Floor) - King
Guest Bedroom 3 (1st Floor) - Queen
Guest Bedroom 4 (1st Floor) - Queen
Sleeps up to 13
*** Reservations must be a minimum of seven nights during peak season, certain holidays, and special annual events, such as spring break and fall break.***
*** No Pets ***
*** No Smoking ***
*** Must be at least 25 years old to rent this property ***
**If a property is used for an event, an event fee of $1,500 for additional usage and wear and tear will be added to the normal rental rate. Guest is responsible for informing Prickett Properties, LLC of any events that will be taking place during their stay. The following conditions apply:
- You are responsible for contacting the City of Gulf Shores to obtain and purchase a permit for weddings inside city limits.
- Any gathering over the occupancy limits of the property must receive prior approval from the Owner.
- No more than 50 persons may be on the property for the event and no more than the normal occupancy limit may be in the property at all other times.
- The event must take place outside the home.
- If you contract an outside company to facilitate your event, they must be bonded and insured.
- There must be a plan for adequate sewage and sewage removal on site. (portable chemical toilets).
- A plan for extra trash/garbage removal from site.
- A plan for parking and shuttle service, if needed.
- A plan in the event of inclement weather.
***If it is discovered that a wedding or other similar event is or has occurred while under this lease agreement, and on which no event fee was paid, the tenant shall be required to pay such fee and pay an additional penalty of $250.00 for such infraction.
Directly Gulf Front
Large circular driveway and garage