4 Bed / 3 Bath - Sleeps 16
Sand Crab East sits direclty on the beach and offers breathtaking views of the white sandy beaches and crystal blue waters of the Alabama Gulf Coast in the Fort Morgan area. The home is half of a duplex and is 4 bedrooms and 3 baths. Sand Crab East has an open & spacious floorplan and sleeps up to 16 people. It is also dog friendly so bring them on vacation with you! The owner now has an extra refrigerator downstairs on the ground level which is great for storing extra food and drinks!
Underneath the house is a cozy sitting area that offers shade while relaxing and catching the breeze from the gulf. There is parking for up to 4 cars.
On the main level of the home is the master bedroom and bathroom, the kitchen/dining area, and living room. The master bedroom has a King bed and a sleeper sofa.
Upstairs are the 3 other bedrooms. One of these bedrooms has King bed and a private bathroom. The other 2 bedrooms each have Full over Full bunk beds.
Master Bedroom - King (Main Level) and Sleeper Sofa
Bedroom 2 - King (Second Level)
Bedroom 3 - Full over Full Bunks (Second Level)
Bedroom 4 - Full over Full Bunks (Second Level)
Living Room - Sleeper Sofa
Total Sleeping Capacity of 16
*** Neighborhood HOA has a 25 year old minimum rental policy that cannot be changed ***
*** From May 14th to August 12th, 2020, all reservations must be made for weekly stays only ***
*** No Smoking ***
*** Reservations must be a minimum of seven nights during peak season, certain holidays, and special annual events, such as spring break and fall break.***
*** No Smoking ***
*** Must be at least 25 years old to rent this property ***
***If a property is used for an event, an event fee of $1,500 for additional usage, wear & tear will be added to the normal rental rate. Guest is responsible for informing Prickett Properties, LLC of any events that will be taking place during their stay.
The following conditions apply:
- You are responsible for contacting the City of Gulf Shores to obtain and purchase a permit for weddings inside city limits.
- Any gathering over the occupancy limits of the property must receive prior approval from the Owner.
- No more than 50 persons may be on the property for the event and no more than the normal occupancy limit may be in the property at all other times.
- The event must take place outside the home.
- If you contract an outside company to facilitate your event, they must be bonded and insured.
- There must be a plan for adequate sewage and sewage removal on site. (portable chemical toilets).
- A plan for extra trash/garbage removal from site.
- A plan for parking and shuttle service, if needed.
- A plan in the event of inclement weather.
***If it is discovered that a wedding or other similar event is or has occurred while under this lease agreement, and on which no event fee was paid, the tenant shall be required to pay such fee and pay an additional penalty of $250.00 for such infraction.