8 Bed / 7.5 Bath - Sleeps 24
Yassy House is a newly constructed beach house that sits on the white sandy beaches of Gulf Shores. Yassy House is an 8 bedroom, 7.5 bathroom house that overlooks the Gulf of Mexico. Other features include a private pool on the raised deck and an elevator that goes from underneath the home up to the first and second stories of the home (not the 3rd story).
Large open living room
3 Bedrooms each with their own private bathroom
3 Bedrooms with their own private bathroom
1 Bedroom with bathroom access
1 Bunk bedroom
Bedroom 1 - King
Bedroom 2 - King
Bedroom 3 - King
Bedroom 4 - King
Bedroom 5 - King
Bedroom 6 - King
Bedroom 7 - 2 Sets of Twin over Twin Bunks
Bedroom 8 - Queen and Twin over Twin Bunks
2 Sleeper Sofas in Living Room
Sleeps up to 24
*** Reservations must be a minimum of seven nights during peak season, certain holidays, and special annual events, such as spring break and fall break.***
*** No Smoking ***
*** No Pets ***
*** Must be at least 25 years old to rent this property ***
***If a property is used for an event, an event fee of $1,500 for additional usage and wear and tear will be added to the normal rental rate. Guest is responsible for informing Prickett Properties, LLC of any events that will be taking place during their stay. The following conditions apply:
- You are responsible for contacting the City of Gulf Shores to obtain and purchase a permit for weddings inside city limits.
- Any gathering over the occupancy limits of the property must receive prior approval from the Owner.
- No more than 50 persons may be on the property for the event and no more than the normal occupancy limit may be in the property at all other times.
- The event must take place outside the home.
- If you contract an outside company to facilitate your event, they must be bonded and insured.
- There must be a plan for adequate sewage and sewage removal on site. (portable chemical toilets).
- A plan for extra trash/garbage removal from site.
- A plan for parking and shuttle service, if needed.
- A plan in the event of inclement weather.Â
***If it is discovered that a wedding or other similar event is or has occurred while under this lease agreement, and on which no event fee was paid, the tenant shall be required to pay such fee and pay an additional penalty of $250.00 for such infraction.