6 Bed / 5 Bath - Sleeps 14
Welcome to the newest house in Fort Morgan, Alabama! No Shoes sits on the white sandy beach of the Gulf of Mexico. The home is a 6 bedroom, 5 bathroom gulf front house with a small heated pool on the raised balcony. It has a large, open kitchen and dining area with ample seating for entertaining, all new appliances including two refrigerators & a separate ice maker and plenty of space to enjoy the views of the Gulf. The living area easily flows from the kitchen and dining area into comfortable seating for relaxing after dinner or for watching the game. There are also lots of options for outdoor entertaining including a charcoal grill & with ample tables and seating for whatever your may like to do...eating, hanging out by the pool or just gazing at the Gulf.
The house has 4 bedrooms with Kings & private baths, 1 bedroom with a Queen, and 1 bedroom with 2 sets of Bunks. The Queen room and Bunk room have a shared bath. The home sleeps up to 14 people. Let the No Shoes mindset make your vacation amazing!
*** Reservations must be a minimum of seven nights during peak season, certain holidays, and special annual events, such as spring break and fall break.***
*** No Pets ***
*** No Smoking ***
*** Must be at least 25 years old to rent this property ***
**If a property is used for an event, an event fee of $1,500 for additional usage and wear and tear will be added to the normal rental rate. Guest is responsible for informing Prickett Properties, LLC of any events that will be taking place during their stay. The following conditions apply:
- You are responsible for contacting the City of Gulf Shores to obtain and purchase a permit for weddings inside city limits.
- Any gathering over the occupancy limits of the property must receive prior approval from the Owner.
- No more than 50 persons may be on the property for the event and no more than the normal occupancy limit may be in the property at all other times.
- The event must take place outside the home.
- If you contract an outside company to facilitate your event, they must be bonded and insured.
- There must be a plan for adequate sewage and sewage removal on site. (portable chemical toilets).
- A plan for extra trash/garbage removal from site.
- A plan for parking and shuttle service, if needed.
- A plan in the event of inclement weather.
**If it is discovered that a wedding or other similar event is or has occurred while under this lease agreement, and on which no event fee was paid, the tenant shall be required to pay such fee and pay an additional penalty of $250.00 for such infraction.
Private Heated Pool