5 Bed / 4.5 Bath - Sleeps 14
Getaway and come relax in one of the Alabama Gulf Coast's amazing luxury beach homes! Big Breezy West is is a 5 bedroom, 4 bath (2 half bath) beach house nestled on a 75 foot wide Gulf front lot on the pristine beaches of Fort Morgan, Alabama. This beach front home boasts gorgeous views of the white, sandy beaches and crystal blue waters from 2 levels of balconies. This home has a private gulf-side pool and also has covered parking for 4 cars per side with several additional uncovered spots per side as well. Each half is 5 bedrooms, 4 full baths, 2 half baths.
Master Bedroom - King (Downstairs) w/ private bath
Bedroom 2 - King (Upstairs) w/ private bath
Bedroom 3 - King (Upstairs) w/ private bath
Bedroom 4 - King (Upstairs) w/ shared bath
Bedroom 5 - 2 Full Beds (Upstairs) w/ shared bath
Bonus Bunk Area - Twin over Twin (Upstairs)
Total Sleeping Capacity of each side is 14. The whole house sleeps 28.
Have a larger group? See if Big Breezy East is also available which would give a total of 10 bedrooms, 8 baths, 4 half baths, and would sleep up to 28!
Have a larger group? See if Big Breezy East is also available which would give a total of 10 bedrooms, 8 baths, 4 half baths, and would sleep up to 32!
*** Reservations must be a minimum of seven nights during peak season, certain holidays, and special annual events, such as spring break and fall break.***
*** From March 1, 2019 to April 20, 2019 both halves of Big Breezy MUST BE RENTED TOGETHER ***
*** From May 18th to August 10th, 2019 both halves of Big Breezy MUST BE RENTED TOGETHER ***
*** We sometimes make exceptions, so please call us to rent just one side OR RESERVATION WILL BE CANCELLED. ***
*** No Pets ***
*** No Smoking ***
*** Must be at least 25 years old to rent this property ***
EVENT POLICY- If a property is used for an event, an event fee of $1,500 for additional usage and wear and tear will be added to the normal rental rate. Guest is responsible for informing Prickett Properties, LLC of any events that will be taken place during their stay. The following conditions apply:
- Any gathering over the occupancy limits of the property must receive prior approval from the Owner.
- No more than 50 persons may be on the property for the event and no more than the normal occupancy limit may be in the property at all other times.
- The event must take place outside the home.
- If you contract an outside company to facilitate your event, they must be bonded and insured.
- There must be a plan for adequate sewage and sewage removal on site. (portable chemical toilets).
- A plan for extra trash/garbage removal from site.
- A plan for parking and shuttle service, if needed.
- A plan in the event of inclement weather. If it is discovered that a wedding or other similar event is or has occurred while under this lease agreement, and on which no event fee was paid, the tenant shall be required to pay such fee and pay an additional penalty of $250.00 for such infraction.