6 Bed / 5 Bath - Sleeps 17
Beach Stop 2 is a 6 bedroom, Gulf front beach house located in Gulf Shores, Alabama, just off Fort Morgan Road. This Gulf Shores beach house sits directly on the white, sandy beaches of the Gulf of Mexico. The covered porch downstairs on the lower level offers a swing to additionally enjoy the views and sounds of the Gulf while relaxing in the shade.
Bedroom 1 - King
Bedroom 2 - King, Twin Sleeper
Bedroom 3 - King, Twin Sleeper, Twin in closet
Bedroom 4 - King
Bedroom 5 - King
Bedroom 6 (small bedroom) - Full
Living Room - Sleeper Sofa
Total Sleeping Capacity of 17
*** Reservations must be a minimum of seven nights during peak season, certain holidays, and special annual events, such as spring break and fall break.***
*** No Pets ***
*** No Smoking ***
*** Must be at least 25 years old to rent this property ***
EVENT POLICY- If a property is used for an event, an event fee of $1,500 for additional usage and wear and tear will be added to the normal rental rate. Guest is responsible for informing Prickett Properties, LLC of any events that will be taken place during their stay. The following conditions apply:
- Any gathering over the occupancy limits of the property must receive prior approval from the Owner.
- No more than 50 persons may be on the property for the event and no more than the normal occupancy limit may be
in the property at all other times.
- The event must take place outside the home.
- If you contract an outside company to facilitate your event, they must be bonded and insured.
- There must be a plan for adequate sewage and sewage removal on site. (portable chemical toilets).
- A plan for extra trash/garbage removal from site.
- A plan for parking and shuttle service, if needed.
- A plan in the event of inclement weather. If it is discovered that a wedding or other similar event is or has occurred while under this lease agreement, and on which no event fee was paid, the tenant shall be required to pay such fee and pay an additional penalty of $250.00 for such infraction.