6 Bed / 6 Bath - Sleeps 15
Welcome to Pier Serenity! This home is ready for you and your group to make some memories!
Pier Serenity is a 6 bedroom, 6 bathroom located on Fort Morgan in Gulf Shores, Alabama. Pier Serenity is a Gulf front house and overlooks the blue waters and white sand of the Alabama Gulf Coast.
When driving up to Pier Serenity you will notice the the large wide lot it is located on. This offers plenty of parking both covered and non-covered. Underneath the home there is a swing that overlooks the Gulf and also a cooking grill.
Once you walk up the front porch and enter the home, you can go left or right. If you go to the right, the first room you come to is the downstairs guest bathroom. It has a shower tub combination. The next room is the downstairs guest bedroom. This room has a Twin over Full bunk bed. The next room will be the Master bedroom. This bedroom has a King bed, a large flat screen TV, and is also has a private bathroom with a shower and also a Jacuzzi tub. The large window in this room allows for great views of the beach.
If you were to take a left upon entering the home, you will first come to the kitchen. The real wood cabinetry houses a full appliance package (refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher). On the East side of the Kitchen is the dining room area that has a large round table that comfortably sits 6. If you need more dining space the kitchen bar also sits 4 more people. The next area is the common area that has the wet bar and living room. The wet bar has a sink and an ice maker and is a great area to keep drinks.
The living room has a very coastal feel. It has 2 sleeper sofas, a large flat screen TV, and the entire back wall is floor to ceiling windows, so the view is breath taking. Off of the living room there is a doorway to the ocean front balcony, or you can go up the stairs to the remaining 4 guest bedrooms and also to the utility room. All of these bedrooms have King beds in them and each has a private bathroom. 2 of the 4 upstairs bedrooms are on the Gulf sides and have gorgeous views of the ocean and beach. These 2 bedrooms also share the upstairs balcony. The utility room has a large side by side washer and dryer.
The downstairs balcony is located off of the back of the house. From here the steps will lead you down to the private boardwalk and a few steps later you will have your toes in the sand!
Master Bedroom (downstairs) - King
Bedroom 2 (downstairs) - Twin over Full Bunk
Bedroom 3 (upstairs) - King
Bedroom 4 (upstairs) - King
Bedroom 5 (upstairs) - King
Bedroom 6 (upstairs) - King
Living Room (downstairs) - 2 Sleeper Sofas
Total Sleeping Capacity of 17
*** Reservations must be a minimum of seven nights during peak season, certain holidays, and special annual events, such as spring break and fall break.***
*** No Pets ***
*** No Smoking ***
*** Must be at least 25 years old to rent this property ***
EVENT POLICY- If a property is used for an event, an event fee of $1,500 for additional usage and wear and tear will be added to the normal rental rate. Guest is responsible for informing Prickett Properties, LLC of any events that will be taken place during their stay. The following conditions apply:
- Any gathering over the occupancy limits of the property must receive prior approval from the Owner.
- No more than 50 persons may be on the property for the event and no more than the normal occupancy limit may be in the property at all other times.
- The event must take place outside the home.
- If you contract an outside company to facilitate your event, they must be bonded and insured.
- There must be a plan for adequate sewage and sewage removal on site. (portable chemical toilets).
- A plan for extra trash/garbage removal from site.
- A plan for parking and shuttle service, if needed.
- A plan in the event of inclement weather. If it is discovered that a wedding or other similar event is or has occurred while under this lease agreement, and on which no event fee was paid, the tenant shall be required to pay such fee and pay an additional penalty of $250.00 for such infraction.
- Gulf front
- All tile throughout
- Covered parking
- Linens/towels provided
- Washer and dryer