6 Bed / 4.5 Bath - Sleeps 18
Located along the sugar white sands of West Beach in Gulf Shores, Alabama, this multi-level, beach front vacation home provides families with a plenty of space and upgraded amenities. The welcoming living area provides guests with ample seating, a well-stocked entertainment system, large Gulf front windows and elegant styling throughout. The kitchen features an electric range, full-sized split front refrigerator and a separate ice machine. Adjacent to the kitchen is the cozy dining area surrounded with large windows and additional seating along the bar-style island. There is a full size laundry facility, covered parking, and immediate beach access to help make Sandy Castle a vacation destination that is sure to please the entire family!
Master Bedroom - King (Private Bathroom) - Main Level
Bedroom 2 - King (Private Bathroom) - 2nd Floor
Bedroom 3 - Full - 2nd Floor
Bedroom 4 - 2 Twin over Twin Bunks - 2nd Floor
Bedroom 5 - King - 2nd Floor
Bedroom 6 - King - 2nd Floor
Living Room - 2 Sleeper Sofas
Total Sleeping Capacity of up to 18
*** Reservations must be a minimum of seven nights during peak season, certain holidays, and special annual events, such as spring break and fall break.***
*** No Smoking ***
*** Must be at least 25 years old to rent this property ***
EVENT POLICY- If a property is used for an event, an event fee of $1,500 for additional usage and wear and tear will be added to the normal rental rate. Guest is responsible for informing Prickett Properties, LLC of any events that will be taken place during their stay. The following conditions apply:
- You are responsible for contacting the City of Gulf Shores to obtain and purchase a permit for weddings inside city limits.
- Any gathering over the occupancy limits of the property must receive prior approval from the Owner.
- No more than 50 persons may be on the property for the event and no more than the normal occupancy limit may be in the property at all other times.
- The event must take place outside the home.
- If you contract an outside company to facilitate your event, they must be bonded and insured.
- There must be a plan for adequate sewage and sewage removal on site. (portable chemical toilets).
- A plan for extra trash/garbage removal from site.
- A plan for parking and shuttle service, if needed.
- A plan in the event of inclement weather. If it is discovered that a wedding or other similar event is or has occurred while under this lease agreement, and on which no event fee was paid, the tenant shall be required to pay such fee and pay an additional penalty of $250.00 for such infraction.